Coming to Szczecin airport?
Hmmm, unfortunately there is not direct transportation from airport to Trzesacz or my home town. However we working on organising some kind of transport, don't know yet much about it, all depend on how many of you arriving to Szczecin airport and when, so please if you know your date of arrival let us know as soon is possible. And we will compose new blogg post as soon we have the information.
You can also rent a car on the airport if you like to be more independent
If you decided that you wish to explore Szczecin city there is a bus, is departing 20 min after landing (no matter where are you coming from)
on this website you will find all the information about it ( i recommend to have cash on hand, buses don't take cards)
After Szczecin visit you can take bus to Trzesacz http://kskbus.pl/?site=rozklad, unfortunately this website is only in polish, and is recommended to make reservation in advance.
Love
Katarzyna and Sindre
I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.
ReplyDeleteswiss transport