Monday, 15 February 2016

Traveling - Air

Most common way to travel to Poland from Norway will be by air, the closes airport is Szczecin http://www.airport.com.pl/en/  and is about 70km from Trzesacz
The airlines operating  on this airport are:


All those airlines having some flights from Norway to Poland, everything depending on your preferences and budget, I am sure you will find what you are looking for. (transportation from airport will be in  another post)
The other relatively close polish airports are:

Bydgoszcz http://plb.pl/en
However i have never use those airports (OK, maybe Warszawa once :), so it might be more difficult for me to  help you  if you decided to travel there.

Berlin have two operating  airports
 Berlin TEGEL http://www.berlin-airport.de/en/travellers-txl/  and here by air you can travel with SAS http://www.sas.no/ 
 Berlin Schönefeld http://www.berlin-airport.de/en/travellers-sxf/, here you can travel with Norwegian https://www.norwegian.no/
I am pretty sure that both of those airports cooperating with many more airlines, I just have never tried, so i can't recommend it. (transportation from airport will be in another post)


Hopefully Helpfull ;)
Katarzyna and Sindre




No comments:

Post a Comment